2015/08/18

Two for Tuesday

Hi crafty friends! How are you? 

Today is Two for Tuesday at Craftin' Desert Divas! This is a new, fun, "challenge" where 2 members of the Design Team will pair in order to create something with a common stamp.. so one stamp, two designs! How cool!

I decided to join immediately, because I saw today is Donna's turn! Have you seen her works? Just amazing and always so elegant!

The stamp we chose for our challenge is the Beach Bound, and in detail, the sweet little lady and the cute boy!

Here's my project!


I decided to keep it very simple. I think this little boy looks a little sad, maybe because he misses his sweet friend.

For coloring the images I used distress inks and my purpose was to give like a sepia look, creating a nostalgic atmosphere.

I die cut the shape of an heart to frame the girl and add the sentiment "wish you were here" on the sand that is hand sketched!

Below some details of the card
























If you are interested in the stamp set, you can find it here


Hope you enjoy this nostalgic summer card and this brand new Diva's Challenge! Don't forget to visit Donna's blog to find another way to use this fun set!

Thank you!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento