2015/07/06

Happy Birthday


Hi friends! How are you?

It's Monday and Monday means.. Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!!! Woo hoo!!! 
For the next six month I have the honour to join the group on wonderful crafty ladies there and be part of the dt.

Here's the theme for these 2 weeks


Sounds fun right?! So go immediately at Craftin Desert Diva's to enter your projects (you can upload more than one project). There will be a winner plus a top 3! And prizes too obviously!!

Our sponsors are


One Stamp Set

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Now let's see what I created


I made this cute card using one of my favorite stamp sets of the new release.. isn't this panda girl adorable?! I think she's lovely!

The sentiment took me a while because I decided to build up the script using the bamboo that you can find in the set. I stamped in green and simply watercolored the letters.



And finally a close up of the cute panda girls.. I was afraid of using pure black so I add water in order to create a confortable gray! 


Here are the CCD products I used for this card



Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy and have fun with this Birthday Party!!



4 commenti:

  1. I am in love with this. Wonderful water colors and the way you created your sentiment is just too fun. I really must borrow this idea Giorgia!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much Donna! Oh I'd love to see your card then! Can't wait!

      Elimina